Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Can't Wait


I've been emailing back & forth with a prospective guest from Vermont. He requested a reservation & I replied that I could not comfirm without a cc#. He emailed it to me & I responded, chiding him for risking theft sending sensitive info via email. Here's his response to me:

Hi Michele,
The year before last I took a trip around the world and every hotel I stayed in required a credit card number to secure the reservation. Providing both recipient and sender have Internet protection it should be pretty safe. I'll let you know if disaster befalls me.


I can't wait to meet this guy.

Our lemon & tangerine trees were absolutely rampant with fruit this year. Guest have been picking them for months and yesterday I squeezed a good half gallon of fresh lemon juice.
Beautiful evening view of the marsh & creek from the backyard. Just beyond is St Joseph's Bay, Cape San Blas and the Gulf of Mexico.


No comments:

Post a Comment