Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back from the dead

I am so grateful to a friend of Dan's from the VFW for resuscitating my dead computer. It's like a new born baby, but it's back. All photos and docs have gone away. Most programs needed to be revived, some regrettably, are gone forever. The upside is that I feel as if I have a new computer. I've spent the last couple of days reconfiguring the basics and it's been kinda fun.



The inauguration has been in my background all day & I must say that I've been caught up in the positive feelings and hopeful outlook for the future of our country. Our new president has my wholehearted support, (even though his wife could have chosen a more flattering outfit for the big day.) and what's up with her imperviousness to the freezing temps in DC?? The woman looked as if she was strolling along on a spring day.



If I can stay awake long enough, I hope to critique her ball gown. I'm not sure how they can stay awake for the upcoming 11 balls. I understand that they will attend each one. It must be the adrenalin.

No comments:

Post a Comment