Monday, April 20, 2009

Trailer Living


We've been back in the trailer for a year now & I'm really enjoying the convenience and the comfortable space I've made. The kitchen however, had a tropical motif and it just wasn't striking the right cord. On a whim, I ordered 2 small prints of old Atlantic City postcards. Love, love, love them.


I'm off & running now. I ordered 3 more in different sizes, plus I had made a shadow box with a photo of me at age three in a rolling chair with my Pop and the metal Shill sign from the front of an AC rolling chair. Now I have a ruby cut glass cup which was one of Mother's treasures. On one side it says Atlantic City and on the other, George Hoffman, 1894. Mother & I loved Pop and having these things to remember him by are very special to me.


Here's a before & I'll post my AC kitchen when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment