Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Mural



Unit 10 is one of my favorites. Non smoking with a king bed and a bistro set by the front window.

However, it had a connecting door with a smoking room & sometimes some smoke seeped in. So...using Dan's method, I heavily duct taped all the seams around the door and applied this lovely tropical sunrise.

The room is painted yellow, so the colors blend beautifully. Right now, over the bed is a badly underscaled print, so as soon as I find and can afford the right sized artwork, I'll post a photo of the entire room.

On a different subject entirely, my profile photo is new because today I went to a new hair stylist. I had lowlights put in and a new cut and style. It fascinates me how various people feel one should look. I let her do her thing, because I wanted to see what kind of look she thought I should go for. It's cute, but, I never wear my hair down. It already feels hot around my face & neck. It'll be back in a ponytail tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment