Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's Here!

The new dryer is here & I'm already in love with the size of the stainless steel tub. It's a cautious optimism however, because I was so enamored with the look of the Whirlpool Duet and it turned out to be one of the worst & most expensive dryers ever. All the Duet ever did was turn the wet wash into wet pretzels.

I brought this on myself by asking to have the utility sink moved over a couple of feet in order to make the washer more accessible. I hate having to climb over the folding table to load my wash. Oh boy, did I open a can of ugly, squiggly, bloody worms.

Tomorrow is Sunday, the biggest turnover day of the week and not only do I not have a dryer, but because of the work going on in there I also have no washer, no folding table, no route to take the cleaning cart in or out. I was in South Carolina shortly after the devastating hurricane Hugo. Hugo would have left my laundry room in better condition.

Tomorrow will be a nightmare & as I write this, I'm seriously trying to hold back a nervous breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment