Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Critter Conodrum

Backstory: In my laundry room which is outside & unheated or cooled I keep a tray of green poison rodent pellets hidden so that nothing that shouldn't find it won't.



This morning, when Karen was setting up the cleaning cart, she upended the roll of paper towels & a ton of green poison rodent pellets fell out. We were pretty astounded. What kind of critter would carry the pellets from one place to another? We just shook our heads & chalked it up to a weird unknown critter.



Later this afternoon, while I was folding laundry, I moved the roll of paper towels I keep on my folding tabel. Guess what? When I picked up the roll another cache of green poison pellets fell out. Now I'm flummoxed What kind of critter would do this? Anyone have any ideas? So bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment