Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Hideous Yellow is Gone












Here's the new & improved unit #6. The color is actually a soft gold. I know it looks more like cream in this photo. The first yellow was actually a lot worse in person.


This problem was easily solved. There's another one that a new coat of paint won't fix. It's a she, the wife of one of my workers who's in one of my kitchen units for a month. She's here for a visit.


He goes to work & she stays and drives me and Karen nuts while we're trying to work. The fridge isn't cold enough, there's a small leak under the kitchen sink, which she wiped up with one of my good hand towels, she needs more hangers, she needs another can opener, she wants a different spatula. She completely rearranged all the furniture in the room and put a welcome mat in the doorway of my laundry room which I tripped on & damn near killed myself.


She's a non stop talker, mostly about how we can do things better, faster, smarter. She's a real expert on all subjects and followed poor Karen around all morning. I can hide in the office. She says she's leaving Thursday, but my guess is that she'll be baaaaack........


No comments:

Post a Comment