Friday, April 17, 2009

Gramichele the Geek

I've been without internet for 3 days now. Today I must have done something right because, by deleting a hidden object game that had given me trouble, then running the troubleshoot again, I'm up and running without professional help. So proud of myself. I'm inching toward geekness and proud of it.

Dan had to put up with my ill humor during my netless state. Without it, I am bereft. I'm thinking that I rely way too heavily on my computer. I'm going to have to find a way to exist contentedly without it if need be. I had to use Dan's computer to put in my Avon order, check my email, confirm my reservations and download my crossword puzzle. His is configured so differently from mine that I'm totally uncomfortable with it.

On a different subject, the new dryer arrives tomorrow. No more twice daily trips to the laundromat.
Let's hope the dryer lives up to the reviews I've read. My hopes are high.

No comments:

Post a Comment