Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Still Look Great In a Bikini


















Today we Red Hats picnicked at the city pavilion in Mexico Beach. Since it was my birthday month I got to wear pink. The Gulf was calm and the September breeze perfect. We all brought dishes to share, but in all modesty, mine was best. Yesterday, I prepared a Mediterranean Picnic Loaf. It's a wonderful combination of elements stuffed into a hollowed out french bread, spread with pesto & drizzled with olive oil. It then gets wrapped tightly in plastic wrap & refrigerated for a day while the flavors get happy and soak into the bread. Yum



Moving on the girls night on Dancing With The Stars. I had more trouble determining who was who than with the men. There was an exquisite swim suit model who did very well as did a singer named Mya. Singer Macy Gray danced with all the grace of a stalled eighteen wheeler. When she finished, I was waiting for the Zamboni to come & smooth out the floor. Kathy Ireland wasn't too far behind. The surprise of the evening was Kelly Osbourne, the daughter of Ozzie. Last I saw her, she was a chubby teenage punker with a lot of metal hanging off her face. Last night she was a delightful, charming and graceful young lady who made her mother so proud that mom bawled like a baby after the performance. I can't wait to see how she develops as a dancer.




Sent to me by girlfriend Joyce Cowan & anyone who grew up in Atlantic City will love this!






1 comment:

  1. The video was wonderful, must have been a fun place to grow up!

    ReplyDelete