Saturday, September 12, 2009

Birthday Getaway

Tomorrow I'm heading over to PCB to the Edgewater Beach Resort. I will be taking Dan even though he has not been a good boy. Last night the VFW was serving grilled rib eye dinners for $10, so Dan asked me if I wanted one & I said, at that price, sure. He didn't show with dinner until almost 9PM & so I had already eaten by that time. What a waste.

My birthday is Monday and over the years, I have learned that if I want a special day, I'm going to have to plan it myself. I'm taking wine, brie and I made myself a curried chicken salad. There's a Pizza Hut on site, so Dan won't starve. This is all for Sunday. For the actual birthday day, I haven't decided yet, so will play it by ear. There's a restaurant at the resort, lots of pools and a spa. In addition there's a few restaurants in PCB that I like.

We'll be back around noon on Tues & I'll post some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment