Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Simple Pleasures



When we moved into the trailer again, in lieu of a real closet, we put in a rack on wheels & I ordered 30 of those Joy Mangano huggable hangers. They're terrific for saving space and quite attractive.

Over the months, nasty, ugly, viral plastic hangers of various colors moved in. Once they had a foothold, they grew. It was a minor irritant in my day, but one that made me unhappy every time I looked at it. Each day I vowed to order more of Joy's huggables, but, hey, they're not cheap.

I finally caved & ordered a pricey new batch of hangers. It surprised me that I was waiting for them with such anticipation. I was really excited. They arrived yesterday & I immediately tossed the bad guys & rehung (is that a word?) everything on my new pretty camel & brass huggables.

Now our "closet" makes me smile & that was worth every penny spent. I do need to go on record saying that Dan has 33 shirts on his side & I have 15.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Sounds like our closet. Ely has four times as many clothes as I do. Glad you're enjoying your new hangers. It's all about the little things. :)

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete