Monday, September 28, 2009

I've Got Sirius, Seriously

Right now I'm listening to Jimmy Buffetts Margaritaville Radio, but at the push of a button I can have 40's swing, 50's rock & roll, 60's pop, bluegrass, show tunes, reggae or any one of more than 150 commercial-free radio stations.

Dan gave me the Stratus 5 with docking station for my car, but later I talked him into a docking boom box for the house. Now I can have my Sirius in the house or on the go. The audio on the boom box is awesome.

Installation didn't come without it's frustrations however. The antenna has to be mounted outside, so we tried threading the wire through a gap around the air conditioner in the office. Before we were done, we damn near tore down the entire wall. This office is nothing more than rotting wood siding, an inch of insulation, and warped fiberboard interior walls. Now I'm more than a little worried about how long this structure will last. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment