Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shocked & disappointed


I've been following American Idol since the beginning of the season and toward the end switched my vote from Danny Gokey to Adam Lambert, because Adam is a stone superstar.
His talent and charisma are undeniable. Kris is cute & talented, but not even in the same league as Adam. Kris was totally shocked when he won, and with good reason.
Sadly, I feel that Adam's being gay affected the voting & I say shame on all of you! You denied the most deserving of the ultimate prize, but in the end he will be the star & we'll probably never hear from Kris again. I'm just so pissed at this moment......

1 comment:

  1. I am so upset about this STILL, four days later! There are rumors that Kris' people somehow cheated with computer programs that enabled them to vote thousands of times per minute. It was reportedly a landslide, which doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
    You're right though, Adam's going to be a superstar. I have all his songs on my ipod, and it's literally all I've listened to for weeks!

    ReplyDelete