Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Michele's Personal Barstool


This weekend, we're going to daughter Danielle's for son-in-law Ike's 50th birthday bash.
They have a huge bar separating the kitchen & family room and it's the main gathering place in the house. I usually station myself at the bar. It's the best vantage point for seeing what's going on in the game room & living room too. Besides, I'm a bar person. I'm comfortable there. The only drawback is that to hang out at this primo location, I have to stand, because, there are no barstools. This is getting very old, not to mention tiring.
I've had it! This time I'm bringing my own. I painted the legs black to match their kitchen counter top and when the weekend is over, I will leave it there. To ensure my VIP seating on subsequent trips I have labeled the seat on the underside. When I'm in the house, no squatters allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment