Monday, March 23, 2009

Last One, All Done

Almost. Dan finished converting the last room from in-the-wall gas heater to a combo heat/air unit making room for a fridge, micro and stand with coffee maker. With all the reservations this week, there was no time to redecorate. I got the carpet shampooed, but that's it for now.

The new comforter sets I picked out will have to wait until next week when there's time to paint the walls a pale gold. When I first started redecorating, I thought blue would make the rooms feel cooler in the summer, but the more I see them the more I feel smothered by the blue.

When I was a Phys Ed major in college, one of the requirements in swimming was to pass the Red Cross Life Saving course. Did everything except the underwater requirement. I couldn't swim a distance of 12 feet under water. As soon as I put my head under the water, I need to take a deep breath.

When I walk into one of my blue rooms, I have trouble breathing. I'll keep the dolphin room blue, but this one is going gold & green. Is it the last one? Am I all done? Hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment