Monday, February 2, 2009

Rewarding Myself


Went to Panama City today on a mission to find new doormats for the rooms. The old sisal mats are falling apart & look horrible. Mission accomplished at my first stop. The new mats are made from recycled auto tires & will probably still be looking good after I'm long gone. Hit Sam's for necessities like detergent, bleach, TP, softener and of course a couple of paperbacks at $4.88 each. Gotta love that.
Stopped in Kohl's just to look mind you, and spotted this tunic top with a price tag of $56. Uh Uh, no way. It looks purple here, but it's actually dark navy with just the right amount of bling. I decided to be undecided about it. Walked around, came back. And as I was looking at something on the front of the same rack I noticed a 40% off sign. Went around the other side & there it was. I didn't see it the first time. 40% off! Got something I really love & will look terrific with my skinny jeans. When I got to the register, guess what? Another 10% off! I'm a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment