Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nascar Room


I know, I know, it's not HGTV worthy, but I do have a Dale, Sr throw coming for the futon. Karen & I finished a deep clean and checkered flag kitchen curtains on Monday. We were very proud.


Tuesday, a couple of workers checked in for a two night stay. Wed. morning, everything looked good, but this morning when we went to turn it over we found that the new bedspread on the twin was dotted with white paint. I tried to scrape it off with my fingernail, but no go. I washed it hoping the hot water would soften the spots, but no go. I put it back inside out. So, so depressing. The carpet was also spattered with paint spots and 2 water glasses were missing from the kitchen. These same guys have a reservation for 3 days next week in a different room. I'm going to let them know that guests who cost me money are really not welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment