Friday, August 27, 2010

I May Get To Europe Yet

I don't fly, I don't cruise.  I do cars and trains ( and under duress buses.) One of my most memorable bus trips was to Miami with my Gram & Pop when I was 15 years old, but that's a whole other story.

However, perhaps in my lifetime (doubtful)  the proposed transatlantic tunnel will become a reality.  It's only 3,100 miles and equipped with a 5000 mph train, I could be sitting in a London pub in an hour.  Hello....That's for me.   I'll pack my scuba gear,  just in case.

Even more intriquing is the proposed Bering Strait bridge.  It's only 50 miles folks!  Drive to Siberia.  Think about it.  I might do that too.  I could meet all the HOG game creaters and tell them all the real names of stuff they might find in America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment