Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bare Chested In Public, Yes or No

Don't I wish

Even so, I'm pretty turned off by any man, even those with obvious assets parading around outside my motel with their bare chests ( & fat guts) hanging out.  It just seems ignorant, classless and insensitive to other people's feelings.

Right now, one guy is sitting shirtless outside room #11.  Is he going to deter drive in business from staying here?  I have to say yes. 

This weekend a middle aged father and his 20 something son actually took showers using the hose out in our front yard.  For all to see, they shoved the hose down the front of their pants and then flushed their rears while massaging the sand out of their butts.  Good thing I was no-vacancy at that point, because any normal folks driving by would just keep on going.  I'm assuming, of course, that there are normal people out there.

It's hot as hell here & I understand that men are suffering with the heat. We women are suffering with the same heat, but my housekeeper & I don't walk around outside with our less than prime boobs hanging out. Give us a break guys.  I vote NO.




No comments:

Post a Comment