Monday, August 23, 2010

Miss Universe Nudity

The oddsmakers are favoring Miss Ireland to take it tonight.  Wouldn't that be a refreshing change?  As always, I will be watching and critiquing.  I'm a terrific home judge and enjoy the process immensely.

But the big flap is over contestants being photographed having their bodies artfully airbrushed.  Give me a friggin' break.  Is a tit or two offensive?  Especially an 18 to 23 year old tit.

Cloris Leachman had airbrushed body art done at age 70 and the photos were published in Vogue.  There are body artists all over the country and many competitions featuring semi-nude female bodies of all ages.  Their work can be awesome.  The subject wears a thong gstring and the body is used as a canvas.  I personally am planning to treat myself to a full body art airbrushing for my own 70th birthday.  Anyone care to join me?  Maybe we can get a group discount. 

No comments:

Post a Comment