Saturday, March 20, 2010

Who's Afraid Of Color

Not me!  I said in a previous post that I was going to paint the bench in front of the office.  Well, the front porch needed a punch of personality & there's no better way to do that than with color.

The guy at the hardware store, when he saw the chip I chose, and after he mixed the paint was afraid to open the can.  Coward.

DH  was making ugly faces when he saw it in the can.  Hey, ya'll, grow a pair.  It's paint for god's sake.  If you don't trust me, well then, repaint.  No big deal.  I however, have a good eye and was confident the end result would be fantastic.  Almost broke my arm, patting myself on the back.

I bought a gallon and have a great idea for relieving the boredom on the front of the motel itself.  Can't wait to see what I'm going to do next.  Paint is even better than chocolate for instant gratification.  Less calories too.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Will be watching to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete