Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring? Spruce Up


OK, whatever changes these folks are making to the blog format, I'm not liking it.  I've lost control here.

Anyway, with the chill in the air outside, I've been cleaning & painting on the inside.  I started with the lobby where I repainted and added some eye candy to the front desk, decluttered and rearranged.  It's good feng shui to mix things up every now and again.  Refreshes the chi.  Lord knows, I could use my chi refreshed.

Then I moved on to my office/sitting room/library/den/bar.  What is green now was previously unfinished plywood.  Much cleaner looking.  I bought the tulips for $5 and wish I'd gotten a few more.  So springy!

Now the park bench out front is a bone of contention between DH & myself.  He feels the rusted frame and unfinished worn wood add character.  I say, NOT.  Actually his opinion on these matters really don't carry much weight with me, so one day soon when he has to go to PC for a few hours, I'll repaint it.  After all, he can't unpaint it, right?








No comments:

Post a Comment