Friday, April 2, 2010

Shout Out to my Painters!

For the first time in probably over 30 years, the Dixie Belle has a burst of color and I want to thank my dears- Danielle, Ike, Courtney and Dustin for spending a whole day of their spring break helping me with this ambitious project.  I actually took photos of the work crew & wanted to show them here, but by some mysterious happenstance, the damn things disappeared off my camera card I swear, I wasn't even drinking.

Anyhoo, they helped paint the doors, trim, planters and posts.  Without them,doing that work would have taken me weeks.

Thanks again you guys.  You're the best and the Dixie Belle has never looked better. 

1 comment:

  1. I drove by the Dixie Belle a couple of days ago and immediately noticed the change, kudos to the painting crew, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete