Friday, March 12, 2010

Just Blow Drying The Refrigerator

Let me preface this tale by saying that in my prenup it clearly states:  wife does not defrost.   That said, we have this old refrigerator in the office strictly to store soft drinks and bottled water for our guests.  There was a door on the freezer compartment which I found this morning lying on top of the refrigerator.  When I questioned DH about this, his comment was, "Oh, I couldn't close the refrigerator door, so I took the freezer door off."

My guess is that the frost has been building up for several years and it will probably take several weeks to go away.  Curious as to what frozen horrors (like "The Thing", remember The Thing with James Arness?  Scariest movie I ever saw as a child.)  might be lurking up there, I got my blow dryer & was making good headway when a customer snuck in the door behind me and asked what in the world was I doing?

Hey.... pretty obvious pal, was what I could have said, but instead smiled sweetly ( for me) and explained my prenup.  He was amused.... I'm still blow drying.





No comments:

Post a Comment