Friday, November 13, 2009

Fun Run?


That's what it's called, but I'm not sure that Violet agrees with me.
Violet is an indoor cat who's always scheming & plotting new escape plans. She'll launch herself over the front desk at guests who, she is sure, will liberate her. We've had more than a few screams and heart-stopping when this 15lb hair ball comes flying through the air at people' heads.
My attempt to satisfy her craving for the great outdoors and all the interesting stuff out there was to provide her with a safe place to play. Hence, the Fun Run. It can be put anywhere. I can fill the attached weight bags to keep it stable on hard surfaces or use the included stakes for soft ground. The whole thing compacts into a flat carry bag about 20" square.
Today's the first day & I'm hearing a lot of whining & crying from out there on the deck. What's not to like? I'm sure if I was a cat, I'd be thrilled to be confined to a 10' mesh tunnel to nowhere, while birds, lizards, bugs and birds roam freely just out of reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment