Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Picture Is Worth You Know What...


After our "Dan's birthday" weekend at the pricey condo we had enjoyed for my birthday the previous month, I did contact the Director of Ops and expressed our disappointment with the unacceptable unit first assigned to us.
Let me remind readers that Dan got the front desk to move us. It took an hour, but we were ok with it.
Those of you who know me well, would be surprised that I pretty much kept my innate facetiousness in check and worded my constructive criticism kindly. (Well, just except for the remark about a tenement with a view.) Within the week I received a response from the director himself, and I quote: "Today I inspected the unit you requsted to move from.....this unit has new light fixtures, granite counter tops and many upgrades." Yesterday he requested detailed information and any photos I had taken.
Two of the eight photos are included here. He got back to me today, and I quote: "Thank you very much for the information and pictures. This will help Rental Services in urging the unit owner regarding upgrades and guests perception of their unit and the resort..........Please contact me directly for your next visit and I will ensure you get a nice unit and provide you with dinner for two at our ..... restaurant."
We really like this place and the amenities, and since he offered, I took him up on his offer. He will personally choose the 3 bedroom unit in which we'll spend 4 days over Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment