Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Luscious Creamsicle Walls




This is unit #10 after Karen & I painted it this fabulous orange crush color yesterday
.

The creamsicle color picks up on the sunrise mural on the other side of the room


Today, the Ho & I went to the Sunset Coastal Grill for our monthly "therapy session." After we've had a couple of cocktails and a decadent lunch, we both feel so much better. I wore the top I bought from Cloris Leachman's new line for "women of a certain age." Usually I'm more understated, but I thought, "what the hell, if it's ok with Cloris, it's ok with me." I still felt a tad conspicuous. In the photo, I'm mimicking Cloris' pose from her catalog.
Cloris Leachman, after finishing "Dancing With The Stars," wrote a memoir and I enjoyed reading every self involved egotistical word. This girl does not have a self esteem problem. Then, at age 84 with nothing to keep her occupied decided to design a clothing line for mature women. Fun patterns and accessories, but one of her designs is enough for my wardrobe.








1 comment:

  1. Love the creamsicle walls, and you know I loved your top!

    ReplyDelete