Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August Red Hat Get Together




Today, we Red Hat "girls" had a fun lunch at the Fish House in Mexico Beach. We're a small group in summer, since a lot of members are snowbirds & will show up come winter. In the photo on the left closest to the camera is my BFF, Joyce, alias "The Ho," right behind her is Shirley, our Queen Mum and in the back, the lady in pink is Francis, our August birthday girl. In your birthday month you get to wear pink. Mine is next month, and since it's going to be a beach picnic, I have a surprise in store.
We all hate the long banquet style tables for group gatherings. It's impossible to interact with everyone. If I had a restaurant, I would put in those nice big round tables one finds at weddings. This is a wonderfully diverse group of women & I so enjoy hearing what they have to say. Each month I learn more about each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment