Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Short & Sweet

This report I mean, certainly not the project.

I laid this floor.

I also built the dining table and chairs.  I  know I could be breaking my arm patting myself on the back, but hey, it was a lot of hard work.  The middle photo shows the old decor.  Actually, the Nascar theme turned off a few women.  And forget the yankees (they're people who live above the Mason-Dixon line in case you're not sure), they don't even know what Nascar is.  So we stuck with the beachy theme.  It's what folks want when they come to Port St Joe.

We bagged the futon to make room for a more comfortable dining area.  In lieu of the futon, I put a rollaway in the closet so the room still sleeps 4.  Nooooo...the 4th person does not have to sleep in the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment