Saturday, March 5, 2011

Idle Hands

In the past 3 days I.......

Built this chair



 built this desk


built this bookcase


built this tv stand




Tomorrow, I tackle a dining table and four chairs and put the last tile in the vinyl floor I laid.

I've got two projects going at once.  My lovely assistant Shegundala and I are renovating kitchen unit # 3 and I'm redoing my personal office space.

Which project do you think was the easiest?  the hardest? the most frustrating?  Well,
the chair went together pretty quickly.  The little computer desk was a total bitch and I did the TV stand outside on a windy day with the screws and instructions blowing all over the parking lot.

It's a good thing that I'm a person who likes instant gratification because the finished products make me smile with a sense of accomplishment.  Not to mention that my tush is smiling in it's new comfy office chair.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been busy, haven't you? You make me look like a total slacker. ;) Love you, Mom.

    ReplyDelete