Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Don't Ever Do This

We have four dumpsters along side the office. This Sunday, someone dumped their leftover bait and bait bags. We ask that people do that out back at the fish cleaning station so Dan can dump the bait in the creek. Anyway, Trash was picked up early Monday morning, but the lingering dead, rancid bait odor in the cans was more than I could bear.

In my infinite wisdom, I took some old, original, strong, overwhelmingly odoriferous Lysol & pour some into each can. Don't ever, ever do that. The cans now smell of dead, rancid bait combined with the horrible medicinal smell of Lysol. The whole front of the office is reeking, my eyes water and my stomach heaves every time I walk outside. The whole nasty business is compounded by several straight days of 95 degree heat.

I have a feeling I won't have any walk-in guests for a couple of days. Oh yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment