Friday, June 5, 2009

The Best Odor Eliminator

Quite by accident, Karen & I discovered an odor eliminator that works better than anything I've tried in 8 years.

I've had a couple of workers in non-smoking room #7 for the last couple of months. When they checked out a few days ago they left behind a can of Zep Smoke Odor Eliminator. For a long time, I had suspected that they were smoking pot and either buying or selling it as well. One guy was Mexican & the other Haitian. Hello....the Haitian probably had a direct line to the ganja fields. The room however never, ever had the telltale odor. Now I know why. They've been using this Zep stuff.

We used the can they left behind in our smoking rooms and couldn't believe the results. We regularly use Febreeze on the fabrics, Odo Ban on the carpets and a citrus odor eliminator in the air, but there's always residual smoke odor. It's gone. Our bunk room is usually occupied by workers or fishermen & to me, with my sensitive smeller, it always had that eau de male sweat scent. This stuff freshened it right up for the first time. We haven't tried it on cooking odors yet, but I'm optimistic.

So much so, that I found an outlet on line & ordered 1/2 dozen cans. Just needed to share this find with anyone else who faces challenging air quality issues. Hmmm, how about pets? And pot smokers need to jump on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment