Sunday, May 23, 2010

Are You Questioning My Integrity???

I just had a call from a woman looking for Memorial Weekend reservations.  We are essentially booked, but the bookings are staggered so there are a few holes. She wanted Fri, Sat , Sun & I only have Sat, Sun, Mon available and only in two rooms.  When I quoted her the price, she claimed my website was misleading and the rates quoted there were lower.  If she had read further, under "Policies" I state, "Call for Memorial Day and July 4th Holiday prices."  Anyway, she tells me she intends to check out other places.  I thank her for calling.

Not surprising, 20 minutes later she calls and tells me," I can't find anything else so I guess I'll take what you've got."  "Sorry," I say, "I don't think you'd be happy here."  "What do you mean?" she asks.  "You questioned my integrity and I just don't think this is the place for you, but thank you so much for considering the Dixie Belle," I reply.  I feel so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment