Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Business was good this weekend, however, I felt I was running a freakin' rescue mission. Almost every guest , and I use that term loosely, paid for the minimum amount of people they could get away with, then piled as many unregistered people as they could in their room. Strange people, unaccounted for vehicles and no money forthcoming.

Bed wetters caused me several extra hours of laundry duty. I always tell my grandchildren that they are superior human beings and truer words were never spoken because the "average," "normal" people who stayed here this weekend were sadly lacking in ethics, respect, intelligence and general couth.

They pushed my gate aside & invaded my personal space. They wanted to use my new gas grill, which I haven't yet used myself. Ignorance was rampant.

I watched the Boston Pops & went to bed. End of story. End of holiday. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment