Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Most Comfortable Bra Ever?

Yeah, that's me.  I've been working out.

For months now, I've been on a mission to find a comfortable everyday bra.  The one I have loved for many years has been discontinued and my remaining stock is discolored, the elastic is sprung and they're basically unwearable.

On an internet search, I came arcross the "Coobie."  Get it?  A coozie for your boobies.  I immediately ordered two and after a trial run of 4 days declare the Coobie my new favorite bra. 

The deceptively thin straps hold the girls up quite well and are interchangeable with supplied clear straps which come in handy here in Florida where we wear relatively skimpy summer clothing.  One size fits all...I know...but I have to assume it really does. No wires, no hooks.  It slips on over your head.  The Coobie comes in a delicious assortment of colors, because the lace trim looks so cute peeking out.

I ordered two nudes, but will be going back to the website & getting some sassy colors.  Ah yes, price.  The scoop neck is $20.  I got the Vneck @ $22 and there's a bandeau also.

No one is compensating me here.  I'm just so happy that my girls are happy andI wanted to share.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. Do you know how hard it
    is for a fat guy to find a good fitting bra ?

    Denny...

    ReplyDelete